Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

Introducing the Samsung A52 5G Black.png

Yesterday saw the release of the newest 5G handset on our Online Shop and for those looking to experience the latest world of 5G, the Samsung A52 5G is a great place to start. Bill Pay customers can get their hands on this beauty from free depending on your price plan while Prepay customers are looking at €399.99. A great price for such a high spec 5G phone!

How does it look?

The large 6.5” FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity O display looks mighty impressive and is perfect for watching video clips or streaming your favourite tv show or movie with Amazon Prime. At the moment, the A52 comes in Awesome Black, a firm favourite to suit everybody.

The phone also has a fingerprint scanner built into the display so only you can access your phone once locked making it safe and secure. On top of this, the A52 has an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, always a plus in my book.

Three_Laur_0-1616145302746.png

How’s the camera?

As always, the camera feature is super important to me and the A52 does not disappoint. With quad rear cameras (64MP Main camera, 12MP Ultra Wide, 5MP Macro camera and a 5MP depth camera) as well as a 32MP front-facing camera and super easy to use camera controls you can capture the moment in high quality resolution with Single Take. I especially loved the colours in night mode, very impressive. Insta-ready pics at your fingertips!

What’s on the inside?

The A52 is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon so your TicToc sessions will be a breeze and gaming will be so smooth due to the seriously fast refresh rate.

Another biggie for me is memory size and the A52 is quite impressive with an internal memory of 128GB along with the option to expand this to 1TB with a microSD card.

How’s the battery life?

Samsung’s battery game is strong! The A52 packs a punch with it’s 4500mAh battery, the days of your battery not making it to the end of the workday are gone! I really like the super-fast charging feature too so when your battery does need a quick boost it doesn’t take hours before you can unplug it again.

Anything else?

Oh yes there is! Purchase your A52 from March 17th to April 27th and you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+ directly from Samsung up until May 26th. I love a good freebie, don’t you?

What are the specs?

General Specs

Spec

Samsung A52 5G

Display Size

6.5”

Display Type

FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity O

Operating System

Android

Processor

Qualcomm Snapdragon SM7225 750G 2.2 GHz