Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Magazine subscriptions, do you subscribe?

Three_Laur
3 Community Manager

Magazine Subscriptions.png

How often do you buy magazines? Over the last 10 years, the only time I’ve bought them is in Duty-free before going on a flight. With that off the cards, magazines have been all but forgotten, that is until Subscriptions and Cafeyn opened my eyes to the world of magazine subscriptions and I’m loving it.

What is Cafeyn?

Cafeyn gives you unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers, both the latest editions and back catalogue, with one subscription and Three Ireland customers can receive their first 3 months of their subscription for just 99c per month, bargain!

Three_Laur_0-1619167529649.jpeg

One of the advantages of subscribing to Cafeyn is that you can add up to 5 profiles on your account so be sure to share with friends and family. Then it’s time to start browsing and this is sure to pass many an enjoyable hour.

The beauty of Cafeyn is that it can be accessed on many different devices so you’ll always have it at your fingertips. Reading on my phone is great while on the go but why not change over to a tablet when at home if you prefer a bigger screen?

So, todays question is, do you subscribe to magazine subscriptions? If not, is it something you would consider in future? As always, we love to hear your opinions 😊

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 

2 Comments
billbond4
Legend

If I had more time I would subscribe to magazines, I should really start reading more 

Especially with the lovely weather , its nice to read outside 

Donegal-3
Pathfinder

I am a pool side magazine reader ! They always remind me of Holidays in the sun 👙🏖🥂🏝