Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 770011

Three_Alex
3 Community Admin

5G BB Plans.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 770011

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "Tip of the Week: Device Support".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

That looks very useful! But I think I've found found a mistake.

It only has the APN and MMS settings for ex-O2 sims instead of Three sims e.g. "mms.three.ie"  instead of "mms.um.3ireland.ie/mmsc/". It also says the max message size should be 3000 instead of 307200

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous Hi there 👋 Thanks for this, we appreciate all feedback and I'll be sure to pass it on. Have you noticed this on any phone in particular? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LauraH All phones have the O2 settings as far as I can tell, unless Three have changed them recently. (Mobile Internet and MMS Settings)

cillob74_2-1616162264533.pngcillob74_1-1616162101437.png 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous Thanks for getting back to me, I've passed this onto the powers that be, and thanks again for posting 😁 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous I'm back and I've got the answer! At the bottom of the MMS flow on the guide, you'll be directed to this page 👉 click here if your MMS still isn't working. In here you'll find the second set of settings for customers who need those ones 💪