Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mods Tips & Tricks: Self-Serve Options

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Three_Stacey_1-1706096189892.png

At Three, we know how great it is to have information at your fingertips, anytime, and anywhere. The 3Community never sleeps, so our Moderators have put together a list of our top-searched blogs for your Three phone and broadband. These blogs will give you great advice on how to use self-serve options such as Three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913, and SMS Codes.

If you are new to 3Community, why don’t you Register/Sign in (with your My3 details), so you can join the conversations in our discussion boards? Don't forget to accept solutions and share the love by liking the posts that you found helpful ❤️️ 

Self-serve Blogs

How to top up

All about SIM replacements

All about Phone Coverage

All about: Broadband Coverage  

Understanding your bill

Moving to Three

How To Upgrade your Phone

How to unlock your device 

How to contact Three 

My3

Did you know that you can do so much through your My3 account? Such as, pay your bill, top up, check allowances, and get support on your smartphone. Why don’t you register for My3 and download our My3 App? Learn more, here. 

SMS Codes

Did you know that we have self-serve SMS codes that you can use any time, like, top up, check your balance or usage? Have a look here 👉 click here 

Adult filter

If you would like to remove the adult filter from your Prepay account, click here.

Automated phone service

In the age of the internet, it’s hard to believe that we have some self-serve options available by dialling 1913 😊 But we do! Here, you can top-up, make a payment, swap SIMs, and request an unlock code.

We hope that you have found these blogs useful! Why not comment or leave a like below? ❤️️