cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double minutes query

Anonymous
Not applicable

Double minutes query

I'm on the O2 Active 150 package and rather than change to one of the new phone contracts, because of my usage I was advised that upgrading my phone and receiving the Double minutes would be more beneficial to me. So on May 23rd I upgraded my phone through o2 customer care which is working out great.

However the double minutes didn't kick in from the date I placed my purchase. They appeared as 0 available on my available units. When I looked at my account online the bill details were not available yet so I went to the last page of my usage and it shows a bill way over what I was expecting :eek: , and the phone has still not been added in yet. I am hoping that because the bill details aren't up yet that they haven't been worked out yet and that the cost I saw today is not the correct one!

So in a nutshell my query is when are the double minutes meant to kick in in relation to an upgrade?? Around the purchase date or the following month?? :confused:

Thank you in advance Smiley Sad
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Double minutes query

Your double minutes kick in on your bill cycle date which in your case is the 2nd of the month. You currently have all your promotional minutes since this date!Smiley Happy
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Double minutes query

Your double minutes kick in on your bill cycle date which in your case is the 2nd of the month. You currently have all your promotional minutes since this date!Smiley Happy

Hey Daryll, don't know if u had anything to do with it but the double minutes were actually added into my bill for last month too so don't have to take out the second mortgage that I was anticipating to pay the bill! Smiley Very Happy