Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Need to clarify phone delivery speed before buying

SOLVED
Chrysanth
Connector

Need to clarify phone delivery speed before buying

The website mentions free next-day home delvery for a phone ordered before 4pm Monday to Thursday, but I can't find anything about what happens when ordering from Friday to Sunday?  (I know it's all assuming the phone is already in stock).  I'd like to order a phone today (Friday), but first need to know when to expect despatch.  (This evening?  Over the weekend?  Not until the next working weekday?)

I'm also not clear about whether Three always aims for next-day delivery, and always to the home, or if there's an alternative?  (E.g. a.later delivery, or to collect from a post office, or from a neighbour).  And do you use An Post or a courier?  (That could also make a difference in our case, with the local post people more able to try again next day if we're out).  It would also be useful to kmow if there's any way to delay delivery once ordered.

In this case, though looking forward to the new phone, an extra day or so doesn't matter - I'm just trying to avoid a particular date when we both have to be out at once for a.medical appointment.  (And it'll be on Prepay, and we're ex-O2 customers)..  But we'll be needing another new phone soon, and have  2 further medical appointments coming up for dates not yet known.

Sorry to ask so many things at once, but it would have saved time all round if it was all made clear om the website, somewhere easy to find and all in one place!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Chrysanth Hello there 👋 I'll help you out here 😁 If you order before 4pm today and your chosen phone is in stock then delivery will be on Monday by An Post. You'll receive a text from An Post with a link to track your order and via this link, you can also rearrange delivery should you need to. I hope this answers your questions, if you need to know anything else please let me know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Chrysanth Hello there 👋 I'll help you out here 😁 If you order before 4pm today and your chosen phone is in stock then delivery will be on Monday by An Post. You'll receive a text from An Post with a link to track your order and via this link, you can also rearrange delivery should you need to. I hope this answers your questions, if you need to know anything else please let me know.

Thanks Laura!