Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scheduled top up

Joseph_04814
Investigator

Scheduled top up

Hi, can sonemeone please help,  can't get scheduled  top up set up on my 3.  I have entered all the details get to page 2 then select scheduled top up every 28 days select start date then create then nothing happens it stays on the same page.  I have cleared cache and manually topped up 1st but still doesn't work, totally fed up with 3

14 REPLIES 14

Hey I did need to top up but my understanding is when u top up 20 when you are not on a scheduled top up then 3 takes the 20 credit right away but when you are on a scheduled top up the 20 credit remains in your phone to use with 180 or there abouts

@Joseph_04814 I see what you're saying, but not sure where you got that information from 🤔 Our legacy plan 3Prepay, every time you top-up by €20 in one go, the plan is activated and you keep the credit. Do you have a legacy plan?

I'd like to get to the bottom of your query regarding a refund, though 👇

Have you topped up twice this month? As in 

1: you manually topped-up on the 18th Feb

2: set the schedule top-up for the same day instead of the 18th of March

resulting in €40 top-up? If you have a 3Prepay plan, this €40 would be on your phone as credit.

Let us know 😊

Hi

Sorry for the delay in replying, I'm not sure what plan I am on.  I was on a scheduled top up every 28 days and the credit just built up in my account but I had a query about a possible data breach so I cancelled the scheduled top up to be safe.

I manually topped up via telephone as advised by Shane but it still wouldn't let me schedule a top up, that is when I discovered it is on my3 I needed to top up on to enable me to set up the scheduled top up (I presume I am right on that as it is the only thing that makes sense)

@Joseph_04814, thanks a million for that.

So if I understand correctly, you topped up by phone and are waiting for that plan to expire and the next time you need to top-up you're going to do it via My3, and straight after that, you'll be able to set up a scheduled top-up for the month after 🤔 👍

Yeah I am going to have too, if I had been told that I needed to top up on my3 instead of via phone to schedule top ups I would have done that instead of topping up via phone