Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top up doesn't apply any credit to account anymore?

Weepsie
Investigator

Top up doesn't apply any credit to account anymore?

had to change for a short term to the €30 a month plan as i needed to make any network calls for work. I changed back to the €20 after the month. Now when you top up with 20 you get the any network texts, data and 3 to 3 calls but you don't actually get the €20 credited to your account anymore?

Is this correct. Doesn't say that anywhere in the plan as I look at it now, or at least not obviously. It was the older €20 plan I had, but out of necessity changed it short term.

This means that I have these included plans, but 0 credit, so can't check voicemail as that's a chargeable call? 

10 REPLIES 10

@Weepsie some people find the legacy plans better value and others find the newer plans better. It's all down to preference. Whereas some prefer BillPay 🤔

The parts of the t&c's you quoted previously are explaining about two separate points. Let me help as best I can!

Point 2: Calls out you need to top-up by the minimum amount for that plan to activate the plan and explains that if you top-up less than that the plan won't activate but the top-up will be applied as credit. So 3Prepay 20 needs a €20 top-up to activate the plan and if you top-up by €10 it won't activate. The €10 is there as credit and any calls/texts and data charges will be deducted from that.

Point 8: Calls out that the minimum top up for the plan will activate the plan and that that top is the charge. It explains that this is the case, each time you top up by the minimum amount in one go.

Now, I did mention ages ago that your point of view might be of interest to our future development team and since then we have created an idea's board click here . Also since your original post there has been some progress, that you might be interested in.

So if you fancy 1000 voicemail minutes for 3Prepay 30 , read on 🙂 👇

3 Prepay 30 and Scheduled Top-Ups