Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

€2 Daily Pass for Legacy Plans

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

€2 Daily Pass for Legacy Plans

Hello 3Community,

We have some customers who are on legacy plans that do not include All You Can Eat Data. When data usage is detected the €2 Daily Pass is activated. This €2 is for usage of up to 200MB per day and usage over 200MB is charged at €1.01 per MB. 

Here on 3Community our members have switched off mobile data and followed the checklist below;

1. All mobile data off
  2. Wifi Assist and iCloud and Google sync/similar is off
  3. Push notifications are switched off
  4. GPS location switched off
  5. No MMS sent or received
  6. No long SMS ( wrapped to MMS send/receive)
  7. Automatic updates switched off
  8. Turn off background app refresh
  9. No external devices linked to your phone ( MiBand, FitBit, Smartwatch)
  10. No subscription text that contains bitly links

If you have received notification of this charge, let us know the time, date, and amount of data used, along with the type of phone you are using. Please comment below.

85 REPLIES 85
Fiona43
Investigator

Hello Deborah, been charged again today for data

@Fiona43 good afternoon to you. I hope you're keeping well. I've moved your post to this new board and I've seen your PM. I'll pop back there to get a reminder of your account details. Just to let you know that I have been investigating this with the relevant teams all this time. We're closer to finding the root cause of the small amounts of data showing up on your account when you have all possible data connections switched off 👍

Hi Deborah,

I have just been deducted another 2 euro for data that I have not used. This is the second incident of this since I topped up by 20 euro on 3rd Feb. In each case I was at home on wifi and did not set my Mobile Data on. The details of the deductions are below which I found on my3 under View Events / Unbilled Events / Data. Zero bytes were transferred in both cases.

10:18:22 10 Feb 2021 0kbytes GPRS 2 euro
11:46:57 16 Feb 2021 0kbytes GPRS 2 euro

I have also sent you a PM with this information along with my personal details and I would appreciate if you could investigate and refund me the amounts deducted please. 

Thanks, Alan.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@KMul Hi Alan, @Three_Deborah is out of the office today, I'm happy to look after this for you. Pop me a PM with your details to get the ball rolling 👍

KMul
Investigator

Hi Deborah,

I'm not sure I've been correctly posting my recent messages recently. I've been charged again 3 times for Mobile Data I did not request. The details are below. Would you be able to follow this up please? 

10:18:22 10 Feb 2021 0 kbytes GPRS 2 euro
11:46:57 16 Feb 2021 0 kbytes GPRS 2 euro
15:14:53 21 Feb 2021 1 kbytes GPRS 2 euro

Regards, Alan.

@KMul More than happy to help you with this, and yes, you've been posting here correctly. To check you're account, I need your details > name, number, address and date of birth. In my signature here, you'll see " send me a PM", Click on that and fire on your details and we'll go from there. Without that PM , I won't be able to help. We'll keep an eye out for you 👍

Thanks Deborah, I have just sent that information in a PM to you.

@KMul Perfect. Although I can't see the PM yet which is a bit strange. When you select "send me a PM" in my signature, you're directed to your mailbox. Here select compose a message 

Three_Deborah_0-1614096461874.png

After you do this, a pop up will appear, and this is the PM form that will make sure your details come through to me. Double-check that "Three_Deborah" is in the "send to" field 👇

Three_Deborah_1-1614096609263.png

Let me know when you've taken these steps, please 👌

Hi Deborah,

thanks for explaining that.   

I hadn't been sending the PM's correctly.

I've just sent one to you now.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.

@KMul  No bother at all 😊 I reckoned that either you were replying to the email notifications or sending the PM to the wrong person. I see your PM now 💪 And will get back to you shortly.