Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

€2 Daily Pass for Legacy Plans

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

€2 Daily Pass for Legacy Plans

Hello 3Community,

We have some customers who are on legacy plans that do not include All You Can Eat Data. When data usage is detected the €2 Daily Pass is activated. This €2 is for usage of up to 200MB per day and usage over 200MB is charged at €1.01 per MB. 

Here on 3Community our members have switched off mobile data and followed the checklist below;

1. All mobile data off
  2. Wifi Assist and iCloud and Google sync/similar is off
  3. Push notifications are switched off
  4. GPS location switched off
  5. No MMS sent or received
  6. No long SMS ( wrapped to MMS send/receive)
  7. Automatic updates switched off
  8. Turn off background app refresh
  9. No external devices linked to your phone ( MiBand, FitBit, Smartwatch)
  10. No subscription text that contains bitly links

If you have received notification of this charge, let us know the time, date, and amount of data used, along with the type of phone you are using. Please comment below.

85 REPLIES 85

@Wilf Hi there, have you gone through the check list on the original post? How much data was used?

Let me know

Hi there, my account is also being deducted credit for data that is not used. Data on phone is turned off, gone through the checklist.

Paul5_0-1629015671177.png

I spent time yesterday blanking out almost everything, and although I did not use phone for last couple of days I had €2 DataPass deducted at 9.00 am today. When I requesting my balance, I was told service not available, but was still able to deduct DayPas chatge. I think the only thing left to blank out is "3Three".

@Paul5 and @Wilf thanks for coming back to me on this. Will you both pop me a PM ? Include your full name, number, address and date of birth. I'd like to take a close look at your account 👌

Name is Wil

*personal details edited by Mod

@Wilf , remember this is a public forum so I've edited your personal details for your account security. Can you send me a PM? You'll find a link in my signature 👇

Wilf
Investigator

Just checking if this is the correct adress to send a PM

@Wilf , if you check under my post ( my signature part) you'll see "send me a PM". If you click on that you'll be able to send me your details privately

Three_Deborah_0-1629121266441.png

PM sent

@Paul5 and @Wilf I see your PMs and will get back to you both shortly 👍