Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 Prepay Sim hasn't arrived

Briany
Investigator

3 Prepay Sim hasn't arrived

I ordered a new sim to replace my old one on the same number on Wednesday last week. It says it'll take 5 working days to arrive, by it's now been at least 7 working days. The information I inputted was correct, i.e. name, address and telephone number, and it said the sim would be dispatched, but I never even got so much as a confirmation email off of Three. So, I don't even have a way of knowing if the sim really has been dispatched or not. Anyone else had this problem? 

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Briany Hello there 👋 I'm wondering if you've received your SIM card since you posted? Sometimes the SIM cards can take a little longer than 5 working days, I'd expect you to have received it by the middle of this week though. If not, will you let me know? 

Hi, Laura. Yeah, just checked the post box again today and still there is no sign. Whatever you can do, if anything, would be appreciated. I can't even cut my old SIM down to put into the new phone I got because the actual gold part of the SIM is larger than the Nano sim tray. 

@Briany Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll check it out 💪

OK, PM sent.