Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 prepay 20 cost

Paula4
Investigator

3 prepay 20 cost

On my plan profile it says my 3 prepay 20 should cost 10 euro. I topped up this morning and I was deducted the full 20 I topped up this is ridiculous because I couldn't top up on the app so I used my banking. I should not have been charged the full 20
3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Paula4 Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹Lets take a look at this for you. The current promotion is only for top-ups via My3, instant top-up or scheduled top-ups. I notice that you mention that you couldn't top up on the app at the time so tell me more about that, was this the first time you couldn't top-up on the app? Have you successfully topped up by this method previously? Let me know ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I am just after being stung by this.  I went into the change plan and chose the โ‚ฌ10 plan.  When I confirmed, it told me I need to top up by โ‚ฌ20 to activate it, which caught me by surprise as I thought the โ‚ฌ10 plan would just cost โ‚ฌ10 for October.

At this stage I thought maybe the plan just costs โ‚ฌ10 and the other โ‚ฌ10 goes into my account as credit, but when I topped up by โ‚ฌ20 by online banking, it gobbled the full โ‚ฌ20 to activate the plan. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Anyway, after being tricked out of โ‚ฌ10, I will be leaving the Three network once the 28 day period lapses. 

@Seรกn Good morning. I see why you were charged โ‚ฌ20. To avail of the current promotion, the top-up must be completed in My3, instant top-up or scheduled top-up. Top-ups through online banking are not included, that's why you were charged the full โ‚ฌ20 ๐Ÿ˜ข