Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 topup bot is spamming me

Nathan160458

3 topup bot is spamming me

Yesterday I bought credit and tried to topup by texting the number for topups but it wasnt working so i called the topup phone number and topped up from there and it worked. Around an hour after this I got a text message saying that my topup request has been recieved and then another saying it has failed. Ive recieved over 60 of these texts all throughout the night and I’ve been woken up multiple times due to it. Ive tried to stop it but it didnt work so ive also tried to get in contact with 3 and that also hasn’t worked. Please help solve it.
1 REPLY 1
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Nathan160458 Hi there, let's take a look at this for you in PM ( I see your PM and will get back to you as soon as possible)

In the meantime, can you tell me here, have you checked your balance to make sure the top-up when through? What number did you call to contact Three and at what time? I'm wondering what you didn't get through to somebody.

Oh, I've also moved your post out of the Living Room board and to the Prepay area which is the best suit board for your query 👍