Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three 👉 click here

Your 3Community team.

6 REPLIES 6
HM
Investigator
Investigator

I received a series of SMS texts a few days ago which I did not sign up for, or respond to, and I have been charged over 2 euro for each text received, adding up to a significant amount. I am here as a last resort as I've not received responses elsewhere. Can Three.ie please respond to advise on a) preventing this from happening again b) a refund of these charges

@HM Form info sent to me by other members, some of these subscriptions happen via clicks on YouTube, signing up for competitions, or even via "surveys". 

I'd be happy to check your account here for you, but I'd strongly recommend that you text the word STOP and have a look at our announcement board on how to dispute 3rd party services from 5-digit numbers click here 

Send me on a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth so that I can access your account.

Paulina
Investigator

The live chat wasn't working so I decided to post here. I got charged for a premium text I never signed up for so I want to block all premium services on my phone.

@Paulina Hi there, have you found the answer to how to unsubscribe and dispute these chares by searching your 3Community? Here's a handy link to our blog 👉 click here. As always, feel free to PM a Mod if you don't find your answers in the blog 😊

luca1
Investigator

I received 8 SMS from 57976 and I got charged 20€ (2.5€ each message).
I never ever subscribed to any premium SMS service (apparently this service is trimXS, they have a very shady website).

I've read that to completely block premium sms you have to contact the customer service via chat.. but unfortunately I cannot find how.. it looks disabled at the moment..

I replied STOP to that number and I didn't receive any response. I want to make sure I'll not be charged again

I would like to know:
- how do I block all premium SMS? I am abroad at the moment and I cannot call the free support number

- how do I make sure I do not get charged again for that service?

- how do I get a refund?

@luca1  Hi there 👋 I moved your post over to this thread as the majority of your questions are answered here, have a read of our blog also 👉 click here 👍 To add the premium bar to your account feel free to pop any of your Mods a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll be happy to apply it for you.