Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

5g device list?

SOLVED
Darragh
Novice

5g device list?

Is there a definitive, maintained list of 5g devices that are supported by three 5g? Beyond the list of phones that three sell themselves.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Darragh Hello again 👋 I've checked and both of these are enabled 😄 We currently have the A32 5G for sale in our Online Shop. Also, I popped an announcement up this morning that you might be interested in, check it out 👉 click here 👌

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Darragh Hi there 👋 The list of devices supporting 5G is ever-changing. If there is a particular device or devices you're interested in then let me know and I'll check them out for you 👍

Hi, I understand the list of 5g devices will be ever-growing but it would be great for consumers if it was published online somewhere and accessible, even if it was updated weekly. Otherwise we have to constantly search in forums or reach out to support. Currently I'm exploring the Pixel and OnePlus phones that support 5g but it's unclear if they're usable fully with three 5g. cheers, Darragh

@Darragh I see where you're coming from and will pass it along 👍 To answer your question, the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro are enabled along with the OnePlus Nord 5G, just make sure you have the most recent software. The Google Pixel 4A and 5 are being worked on at the minute, there's a discussion over here that we'll be keeping updated with news so keep an eye there 👌 If there are any other models you'd like me to check then be sure to let me know.

thanks for the prompt reply. There are two versions of the OnePlus Nord - the standard and the N10 5g (https://www.oneplus.com/ie/n10-5g). Are they both covered?

@Darragh I'll check that out and get back to you ASAP 👍 In the meantime, I've popped an update onto the Google Pixel discussion I pointed you to earlier, take a look 😁

@Darragh Hi there 👋 As promised, I'm back to you with an update. Our Devices team is actually working with OnePlus to possibly enable 5G on the N10 at the moment. Link back in with us next month and we can check for an update for you 👍

More devices for 5g - can you please tell me if the Samsung Galaxy A32 5g and A42 5g are supported by three?

@Darragh Hello again 👋 I've checked and both of these are enabled 😄 We currently have the A32 5G for sale in our Online Shop. Also, I popped an announcement up this morning that you might be interested in, check it out 👉 click here 👌

Thanks a million! That list is very helpful!