Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

60 other network minutes

rob28
Novice

60 other network minutes

Just a query, i am on the 20 euro top up every 28 days, the plan includes 60 mins to other networks.. as detailed in the contract

. Included 60 Other Network Minutes apply to calls to any network mobile and landlines
numbers in the Republic of Ireland. It excludes Three to Three calls, international calls,
premium rate calls and directory enquiries calls.

however, i get charged when i call a vodafone number or a landline, what is the policy?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@rob28 Hello there, what you've described is one of our new Prepay plans called 3Prepay 20. Can you tell me when you switched to this and if it was over the phone or via your My3 App? Thanks

Hi, 

ok, i have not registered for any new plan. I am on the 20 euro every 28 days plan, i assumed they were the same. What do I have to do to register for this and what are the major differences if I leave my current plan.

Thanks for the reply

Rob

@rob28 you can opt-in to 3Prepay 20 via your My3 app, then you will need to top-up by €20 to activate the plan. There is a handy blog in 3MadeEasy about this plan. Have a look click here  

The plan you're on now is what we call a legacy plan, meaning, if you change to any new plan, you won't be able to avail of your old plan again. What you have now is All You Can Eat data, unlimited calls to Three customers, unlimited texts to Irish mobiles, plus 10GB of EU roaming. This is activated by a €20 top-up and you can use this credit to call other networks 👍

Add_86500
Novice

I was having the same problem and felt like I was robbed but after reading this I realise I need to switch aswel .