Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Accidental top up

SOLVED
SarahB
Novice

Accidental top up

Hi,

I ran out of credit this morning and asked my partner to top me up but quickly told him it was okay when I managed to get WiFi. I topped myself up and then received a second text saying I had topped up again! He hadn't seen my second message so now I have double the credit. Can someone help so that I can get one top up reversed?

Many thanks,
Sarah
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

🤗 Morning @SarahB thanks for the PMs and I'm glad that we've come to an agreement 💪

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Oh no 🙊 it's terrible when there's an accidently top-up . @SarahB your boyfriend probably didn't see your second message because he was busy helping with the top-up on his side. So sweet 🤗

Can you tell me which plan you are on?

Hi Deborah,
That's exactly what happened!!! I'm on the €20 top up unlimited plan.

Let me know if you need any more info!

@SarahB I'm sure there's a life lesson here somewhere!

Right, as for the top-up, I won't be able to refund it but there are other options. First I need to check your account. Send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth as soon as your rank changes to scout or lookout

Pm sent, thanks Deborah

🤗 Morning @SarahB thanks for the PMs and I'm glad that we've come to an agreement 💪

Diego_74884
Novice

Hello sarah

my three plan charge me twice (yesterday an today) how do i got a refund?

@Diego_74884 Hi Diego & welcome to the 3Community.

I'll need more details from you regarding both top-ups. Were both top-ups done online, over the phone or using a voucher? Were both top-ups done by yourself or did you top-up once & a friend or family member topped you up the second time?

Can you tell me what plan you're on also?