Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Account about to be deemed inactive

SOLVED
Katerina
Investigator

Account about to be deemed inactive

Hi Three! I received the following text today:
From Three: Your Prepay account is about to be deemed Inactive, your service will continue however after a further 90 days of no chargeable usage your credit will expire. To remain active you will need to have a credit reducing activity (Call, text or Data).

I live abroad but still maintain my Irish phone number as it's connected to some apps and logins I use regularly. How can I make sure my account remains active? How often should I top up and what chargeable activities should I make? In the current situation, it would be difficult to restore access to my account if it goes inactive, so just making sure there will be no trouble! Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Topup by something.
And
Make a chargeable transaction against the account (I.e a call or text)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Good morning @Katerina  those are excellent questions 👍 You need to top-up and/or make a call once every 6 months to keep your number active. When was the last time you applied credit to your account? 

Hi! Thanks for the quick response! I last topped up late August and used
some additional data yesterday as chargeable action.
billbond4
Leader

Top up every 180 days
And
Make a call or text

@billbond4 you're absolutely right and @Katerina falls within those rules I reckon. I want to double-check your account, so please send me a PM with your details. I've come across this recently and discovered it was an error and I want to make sure it's the same case with you 👍

I'm confused: is AND or AND/OR (top up/make a call)?

Topup by something.
And
Make a chargeable transaction against the account (I.e a call or text)