Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All credit gone in 10 minutes :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

All credit gone in 10 minutes :(

Hello

What a start of the weekend. On the way home from work I was robbed of all of my call credit (over 30euro) within 10 minutes.

I'm on a 1gb add-on and this evening without getting any info from three that internet is used up (no sms, nothing) all my money was taken within literally 10 minutes. Sorry but this is not right! 

best

Joanna

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should have a text but you should keep an eye on your 1gb in My3 app. I think that's what's recommended. 1gb is a lot for a phone by itself, did it update?
Anonymous
Not applicable

1gb is usually enough but that's not the issue. The problem is that this morning I got the text about used up internet which is 16 hours too late. My 31 euro credit was taken within exactly 7 minutes which is a ridiculous rate and would be nice to warn about it in time! How is it ok to charge 1euro per 1mb anyway!? It's a trap and the only solution for this is to have no credit at all on your phone.

btw. My3 app never ever worked for me or my husband, we are unable to login there no matter what and we can use website only (which also doesn't work at the moment..)

Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I know you only get charge a euro per mb on there unlimited plan. If you've 1 gb then you're not on that plan are ya? Maybe if you say the name of the plan or what your top up gives ya each month, someone will know what's happened. You have to be able to login to My3 app. Mods herewillhelp ifyou send one of them a PM with your number.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on three essential+ with recurring 1gb add-on (every 28 days)

I've sent pm to one of them without any luck so far. (Maybe Monday I'll get a reply) 

Thanks for trying to help but there is not much to do without them. Three system failed and didn't warn me that my add-on is used up (I got text with 16 hour delay). If I knew I would add 500mb add-on for 5euro. Instead of that I paid 32euro for 32mb and it's really annoying to say the least.

@Asiulka, Hi there 👋 I can't seem to find your PM, can you send me your details directly? 👉 Number, full name, address and date of birth? Deb

Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent