Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All my credit is Gone!

mavericksth
Investigator

All my credit is Gone!

Hi, 

I was just wondering if eats all the credit? I had about 90 EURO in balance. I checked my balance couple of months ago, it was around 60, then about a month ago, it went to 40 and after registering to this new system checked my balance again and its 1 EURO. 

Previously my balance used to dry our due to internet usage. This time I haven't used data at all. I have made couple of call and sent one text, I have couple of Google Pay subscription worth less that 5 euro in total during last month as I use my work sim card mainly and the credit seems to have decreased for no reason.

Can you send me a usage report and how my balance reduced to 1?

My3 account said my balance would never expire just for your knowledge!

As shady as this never expire thing is there was a terms and condition attached to it which states we need to make one call every month for the balance to not expire which I have followed!

Can you please go through it and let me know the issue here?! I don't know whom to PM my details so please let me know whom should I send it to!

*edited by Mod

2 REPLIES 2
billbond4
Leader

Once you dont top up and have mobile data enabled it will use up your credit in no time.

Phones donwload a lot of stuff in the background, so unless you have that disabled,it will use your data

Data cost 1.01€ per MB https://www.three.ie/pdf/prepay_price_guide_april_2020.pdf

Even a app update could be any size from 1MB to 70MB for example

I have disabled mobile data having faced this issue multiple times. I had a dual phone sim and used work sim for data. And also there is no record of my credit being used because of data on my account so I will need a better explaination this time. Thanks.