Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Balance still being reported as zero when it's clearly not

SOLVED
scottishwildcat
Connector

Balance still being reported as zero when it's clearly not

I raised this issue with you before (thread here), and was ultimately told it was just a glitch.

However, it's still happening. Almost every time after my BeFree Internet plan expires, my credit is suddenly reported as zero a day or two later, I get a text telling me so, and all subsequent balance enquiries tell me I have zero credit until I top up again.

However, I know it's not actually zero, because my €2 day pass is activated every day until I top up again, and I can use all services as normal. And when I do top up, any previous remaining balance is still there.

Is there any chance of this being fixed, and until it is, how can I find out what my balance *actually* is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@scottishwildcat Hi there, can you tell me how often this has happened since you last contacted us?

I know there were works carried out on our top-up system in the last couple of weeks and some customers received a text advising of a zero balance in error. This has been corrected. 

There are a few ways to check your balance; you can view your account balance via My3 App , dial 1745 to see it on screen, or 1744 to hear it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@scottishwildcat Hi there, can you tell me how often this has happened since you last contacted us?

I know there were works carried out on our top-up system in the last couple of weeks and some customers received a text advising of a zero balance in error. This has been corrected. 

There are a few ways to check your balance; you can view your account balance via My3 App , dial 1745 to see it on screen, or 1744 to hear it.

It's definitely happened the last twice that my BeFree credit has expired. It's happened at least once more before that, though I can't remember dates off-hand.

The app always tells me my balance is zero when his happens too, so that doesn't really help.

After dialling 1745, all methods are now reporting a balance of €8.75, so that seems to have cleared it up at least. Thanks!

@scottishwildcat Let's investigate this ZERO balance for you. I'm sure it is an inconvenience to get these when your balance is not ZERO.  Can you PM me your details; full name, address and date of birth? 

PM sent, thanks.

@scottishwildcat No bother. I'll come back to you in PM when I have an update 👍