Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Call History on Prepay

Liam_Higgins

Call History on Prepay

I need to access my call history (made and received calls) for a period covering eight months over 2018 and 2019. I have been pre-pay with three for many years. Do Three keeps records of calls for pre-pay customers this far in the past? I need this information to comply with a court order.

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Liam_Higgins Hi there, can you pop me a PM and we'll go from there? Thanks

I also need this service, can you help please?

@nailer76 Hi there 👋 did you know that you can view 90 days of calls and texts on My3? Take a look 👍 We don't carry records for Prepay further back than that.

Daniela_07920
Novice

Hi,

I need to access my call history for a period only this month, i have a problem with my celphone and now i can't access to that information.

Weating for your answer.

Thanks!

@Daniela_07920 are you able to access My3 via a website on a PC/Tablet? You'll be able to see that last 3 months of calls made under your "events". Here on 3Community we have no way to "export" those details to you. 

I also need to access my call history (made and received calls) for a period covering any month in 2018. I have been pre-pay with three for many years. Do Three keeps records of calls for pre-pay customers this far in the past? I need this information to comply with a court order.

@Add_19143 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community 😊 For all our prepay accounts we don't store any information regarding call logs past 120 days. Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide any information from back in 2018.