Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can I get copy of my bill with prepay simcard?

SOLVED
Keanseng
Novice

Can I get copy of my bill with prepay simcard?

Hello there, i wish to print out my bill statement with billing address but if that is possible if Im using prepay? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Keanseng Thanks so much for sending in your details. I've checked it out and a top-up receipt doesn't actually state your address so can't be used as proof of address. You would need to be on Billpay to receive an invoice that would be accepted as proof of address. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Keanseng You can view your recent calls, texts and data transactions in the View Events section in My3, take a look at All About My3 and Prepay   for more info. This won't have your address though. Is it your transactions or top-ups you'd like detailed on the statement? Let me know 👌

yes if possible i wish to have my address on the statement because i need it as proof of address for pps number application, and i've just subscribed with the prepay sim last week.

@Keanseng Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I can request a top-up receipt for you that will include your address 

@Keanseng Thanks so much for sending in your details. I've checked it out and a top-up receipt doesn't actually state your address so can't be used as proof of address. You would need to be on Billpay to receive an invoice that would be accepted as proof of address. 

Hi Laura.  Sorry to hijack the conversation, but I have a similar issue and I was wondering if after switching to Billpay today (let's say), could I get an invoice or some type of document with my address that I could use as proof of address right away, or would I have to wait a month, to the end of the billing cycle, to receive a statement?

Hi @Ivan_11865 welcome to 3Community 👋

If you switched to Bill pay today you would receive a copy of your contract via email, which would contain your billing address.

If this is not suitable you'll need to wait for your first bill. 

Hello Stacey, I have been a 3 user with a prepay bill. I tried to download my previous bills but there is no such section to do so. Is it an issue that can be resolved? Thank you.

Hi @Add_85820 welcome to 3Community 👋

Only Bill Pay customers have bills. As a Prepay customer if you're trying to look at your recent usage you'll need to log in to your My3 account and click on 'View Events'. Have a look at our blog All About: My3 and Prepay, it'll help you navigate your My3 account. 

Let me know if you have any difficulties viewing your events.