Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't access My3

Der58
Investigator

Can't access My3

Yesterday I logged into the new My3 app. I was then directed to re-register. Ever since I have not been able to access my account. It tells me that customer or subscriptions don't exist. Despite contacting 3 support on 3 occasions I am still without access
8 REPLIES 8
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Der58 welcome and thanks for reaching out to 3Community. I'm wondering are you using your phone number or email address as your Username? Have you received a verification email from us about My3? There's a link in it that you need to click. Let me know

Der58
Investigator

Using email or number doesn't work. Was finally told it was a technical issue and will take 3 to 5 days to fix. Very disappointing, leaves me without a convenient way of keeping track of my balance and usage.

Thanks for coming back to me with that update @Der58. I do apologise for this inconvenience. Did you know that you can check your balance by dialling 1745 to see it on screen, or 1744 to hear it? In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding your usage, we can check your usage on our side here 👍  

Well I just "upgraded" as well, and usually when the word "upgraded" is used I expect something to get better.

Still waiting for the confirmation email and until then I can't access certain 18+ rated websites (it must have downgraded my age) Thanks Three 🙂

I feel like a new man due to the "upgrade" and "downgrade"

*post edited

Don't even bother contacting the help centre. They are worse than useless

I can certainly check on your usage @Der58. Drop me a PM and I look into this further for you 👍

More than a month on and still no joy. Have had to register a complaint.

Hi @Der58 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to log a complaint. I'd love to help out and get to the bottom of this for you.

Please confirm your mobile number, address and date of birth and I'll be able to check into this further for you. 

James