Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't schedule topup

SOLVED
leydar
Investigator

Can't schedule topup

I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. After I click [Create] on the Scheduled Top Up screen it just reloads the screen. There's no error message and the top up doesn't appear to be scheduled.

40 REPLIES 40

@Rossmc Hi there and welcome 👋 Talk me through what you're seeing when your scheduling the top-up and we'll go from there 👍

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried on multiple different browsers and after I click [Create] on the Scheduled Top Up screen it just reloads the screen. There's no error message and the top up doesn't appear to be scheduled.

Could you please advise on the a workaround?

Thanks,

Ross

@Rossmc thanks for getting back to me Ross. Have you tried setting this up on the app yet by any chance? I may need to pass your info to our tech team so pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth 👍

I'm having the exact same issue as what's described here. Tried 2 different browsers (Chrome and Firefox) plus the iPhone App but the card details are not saved. Any chance I can get some help?

@MarcoL Welcome to 3Community 👋 Tell me, at what stage of the process are you noticing this? Are you getting an error message? If so, a screenshot would be great! Let me know, the more info I have the better 😁

Hi there and thanks for stepping in.
Basically, I'm missing all the options on the line "Topping up", "Manage Card", "Manage top up profile" etc....
This screenshot was taken from another phone number I have with Three that has a different My3 account associated. In the problematic My3 account after I deleted my default credit card yesterday I don't seem to be able to add another one since then. I first enter my address and credit card details then I'm taken to another page where I have to confirm the schedule. I confirm the new schedule and hit "create" but nothing happens. It still is on the same page with no error displayed and you can click on "create" indefinitely without anything happening.
I tried 3 different browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Edge), cleared cache and cookies. I also tried on the mobile phone app for iphone and I have the same issue. On my other number all of the above is working correctly.

@MarcoL Ok, this is something in your account set up so. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address, and date of birth so I can check this out 👍

I'm having the same issue as described here. I`ve tried on Chrome, Opera and app.

@Giggs Hi there. Tell me, have you registered a card and topped up manually before attempting the scheduled top-up? Let me know and we'll take it from there 👍

I topped up manually yesterday, I still can't schedule top up, after confirming topup, page is looping.