Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't schedule topup

SOLVED
leydar
Investigator

Can't schedule topup

I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. After I click [Create] on the Scheduled Top Up screen it just reloads the screen. There's no error message and the top up doesn't appear to be scheduled.

40 REPLIES 40

@Giggs Ok, thanks for confirming. Let's take a look at your account, send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth.

Case closed, but not fixed. Still can`t schedule top up.

@Giggs Good morning. Thanks for letting me know. I've taken a look and I see the update is that you haven't successfully registered on Mi-Pay yet and this is what's blocking the scheduled top-ups. To register, simply log into My3, save your card details and apply a one-off top up there. Once this completes you'll be registered and can then schedule your future top-ups 👍

Hi, i am having the same issue can you please help me?

@juliohermaling Hi there and welcome to 3Community. Have you registered your card and done a one time to-up? See @LauraH accepted solution. Let me know

Hi,

I tried what you are suggesting and it doesnt resolve my issue. I doesnt matter how many times I try, the information is not saved in the system.

Can you please dive deep on this? I already spent several hours on this without a solution.

Thanks,

@juliohermaling I'll sure have a look at this for you but please know that if we log this with our tech department it can take several days to resolve. Have you ever top-up with your card through 1913 or Instant top-up? 

I did that too as an agent advised to me. The card details were saved for instant top ups through the website and the app, but nothing happend when I try to schedule the recurrent top up.

@juliohermaling okay, the next thing to here is open an investigation with our tech team if this hasn't been done already. To get this rolling, send me a PM with your details - full name, number, address and date of birth. I'll keep an eye out for you. 

Hello,

I am having the same problem to schedule top ups with my Revolut card.

I can't even make a once off top up with the card... I get to the step of approving the purchase on my Revolut app, but then the page of three fails saying: You are not authorized to access this page (this is the URL https://3ds2.digitalpayments.co.uk/Web/Chase/Results)

I have cleared cookies & cache. Used different browsers (safari, chrome) & different devices (mobile, desktop, & laptop). Everything fails!

The only way I was able to top up was over the phone (once-off - cannot do it online). Please help!