Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't schedule topup

SOLVED
leydar
Investigator

Can't schedule topup

I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. After I click [Create] on the Scheduled Top Up screen it just reloads the screen. There's no error message and the top up doesn't appear to be scheduled.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Giggs Good morning. Thanks for letting me know. I've taken a look and I see the update is that you haven't successfully registered on Mi-Pay yet and this is what's blocking the scheduled top-ups. To register, simply log into My3, save your card details and apply a one-off top up there. Once this completes you'll be registered and can then schedule your future top-ups 👍

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@leydar Hello 👋 let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, have you tried to schedule a top-up since you posted? How did it go? Are you seeing the same screen on both Chrome and Firefox? Let me know 😃

I tried again and it's working. Thanks.

@leydar Great news! Thanks for letting me know 😃

I am having the same problem any help would be greatly appreciated it all is fine until I try to confirm at the end and it won't go through ?

@D1armo Hello there 👋 I'm happy to take a look at this for you and I may need to send it onto our tech team with your permission 👌 Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling 👍

Bla1
Novice

I have been having this issue for months - How did you solve?

I'm sorry to hear that. In my case it seemed to be a temporary issue with the site. To solve yours you might want to open a new thread so it gets picked up by staff.

@leydar thanks for that 😊 @Bla1 Have you been able to schedule a top-up since posting? Are you getting a loopback like leydar? Let me know.

I am having the same issue, how do I resolve? Thanks, Ross