Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel Plan Change

Murrmurr
Investigator

Cancel Plan Change

Hi there,
I just changed my prepay plan to the new 3 Prepay 20 plan.
I would like to cancel this change and return to my old plan.
37 REPLIES 37
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Murrmurr Hi there, it's quite possible that you were on one of our legacy plans which are no longer available to customers. If this is the case, we won't be able to change you back on to this. Let me know the details of of your old plan so we can confirm. 

I'm not sure what the name of the plan was but it it was Prepay with unlimited data, 3 to 3 calls and any network texts when I topped up by €20 a month.
I switched to the new plan believing it was similar, but was not aware that I do not get to use the credit I top up with.
So I would like to be returned to my old plan please?
As I am still within the 14 day cooling off period this shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks,
Niall.

@Murrmurr Sounds like 3 Prepay. This plan is no longer for available, but look, we can try 😊Have you topped up already for 3Prepay 20 to activate that plan? If so, any further changes in price plan will need another top-up. Pop me a PM with your full name, number, date of birth and two numbers you've called or texted in the last 7 days 👍

Don't suppose I could get some possible help to see if I could revert back also? My son and I within the last hour or so, also not realizing what the new plan debited the topup amount. Understand if not possible, but thought I would ask seeing as we much rathered the older plan.

@yhack Good morning. I replied to your other post 😊 I'll keep an eye out for your PM.

I am in the same situation. Would it be possible to help me out as well? I figured out only today that the new plan debits the amount instead of giving it as credit. I'd really love to have my old 3pay plan back. I was really enjoying it.

@giunat Hello there, I see your PM with your account details so I'll pop back to you over there 👍

Shoutout to @LauraH for helping me out with this issue! Thank you so much again!

@giunat Thanks so much, we're always happy to help where we can 😁