Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel Plan Change

Murrmurr
Investigator

Cancel Plan Change

Hi there,
I just changed my prepay plan to the new 3 Prepay 20 plan.
I would like to cancel this change and return to my old plan.
37 REPLIES 37

Hi, is there any chance that I return to the old plan?  I really need my credit. I am a loyal customer for more than two years. Thank you.

@Arijana42Zg Hello there 👋 Tell me, when did you change plan and do you know the name of the plan you were on previously? I'm guessing you were on a legacy plan that's no longer available, let's make sure though 👌

I don't know the name of the old plan, but I was topping with 20 and I had 20 on my balance.I changed it in July last year, I thought it is just a promotion and that after I'll have everything how it was before. Can you help me with that somehow?

@Arijana42Zg That sounds like 3Pay which is a legacy plan. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can check your account to be sure 👍 

Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I was away for 3 months, came back and topped up by 20 euro and now am being told that the old plan no longer exists and I can't get it anymore. 

I'd really like to continue on the old plan, as I have no use of the 60 minutes 'other network' calls and prefer the 20 euro credit in my account for other things.

I don't have permission to send you a DM.

@amymk Hello there and welcome 😁 Tell me, had you changed plans while you were away? Or did you get a new number when you returned? Your plan will have remained the same unless you changed it or cancelled your account. Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

Hello. I have the same issue. I recently roped up with €20.00, back in July 2021. And I realized that my €20.00 did not transfer into my credit balance on my phone. I went back to the three store in Blanchardstown shopping centre, where I purchased the voucher. I was then instructed to ring the customer care number, which I did. However they told me that they could not do anything, but 3Community may be able to change me back.

My old plan was 3Pay, I believe. I apparently was changed to 3Prepay 20 one year ago. However I never went into a shop and signed onto a new plan.

So I would really appreciate if I could be reverted back to my old plan, as I’m a secondary student, that cannot afford to top up every 28 days.

Thank you 🙂

Yours sincerely, Lorcán Cullen.

@Lorcan_ Hi there, thanks for all the detail you've sent here. I'd love to be able to help you, but in this situation I can't. You've been on this plan for a year and well outside a cooling off period. You don't need to go to a shop to change plans, this can be done through My3 and by calling 1913. 

Hi, Thank you 🙏 for your help. I understand I am beyond the “cooling off period”, of 14 days. However in my particular circumstances, I was not aware my plan had been changed. I never received an email/ text to tell me it had been changed.

And as a customer of three since August 2018, when I got my phone, I have always topped up my phone about 3-5 times a year. Hence, this is why it was not noted by me, that my original plan had been changed, until recently. This is because I did not top up as much during the Lockdowns as a result of the COVID-19/ SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic, as I did not see a need to do so.

In Conclusion, I would really appreciate the ability to revert to 3Pay, from 3 Prepay 20, as this plan and all the prepay plans, as well as the bill pay plans are not going to work for my particular situation. The reason I prefer the 3 Pay plan, is because after the 28 days of benefits, I could still make calls and texts, with the €20.00 in my account balance; which was especially important for emergency situations: where I may have had to call my parents, for a lift home from school etc.

Once again thank you for all your help,

With kind Regards, Lorcán Cullen.

@Lorcan_ I understand your point of view, and I'd love to revert you plan back, but after all this time it will no longer be available on your profile to do so. However, I can check how/when your plan was changed to 3 Prepay 20. Even with this plan you have All You Can Eat data, Unlimited calls to other Three customers, Unlimited texts to Irish mobile numbers and 60 minutes of calls to other networks click here It also has the same 28-day lifecycle.