Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel change of plan

Dahnan

Cancel change of plan

Hey, I've been with 3 for probably 10 years now and on the advice of one of the service reps online I changed to the new prepay plan to get 5G. I didn't hear or see any indication thay the credit would always be debited to activate the benefits, and since I'm within 14 days of signing up to the plan I'm wondering is it possible to go back to my old one? I rely on that credit to make calls.
8 REPLIES 8
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Dahnan Hello and welcome to 3Community. Legacy plans are no longer available to apply to accounts once they've been removed. In saying that, I'd love to take a look at your account and follow up on this for you. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can do that 👍

Niedzi
Investigator

Something similar happened to me too, I just wanted to update my payment method and I ended up with new conditions. Can you help me reverse this, please?

@Niedzi Good morning! Tell me, when did you change plans? Was it recently? Let me know and we'll go from there 👌

Yes it was on April the 4th. But I only noticed now, when my top up credit balance melted... 

@Niedzi Thanks for getting back to me. Legacy plans are no longer available to apply to accounts, did you change from the 3Pay plan to 3 Prepay 20? If so, 3Pay is now a legacy plan.

I cannot even say the exact name. I never wanted to change, just update my payment details for the automatic withdrawal. It was the plan where you keep the 20€ you topped up and use it for calls or spend in apps. This is by far the best plan I ever had and I would never had it change. Would you please double check if this was a mistake or there might be an chance to reverse this change?

Thank you very much in advance.

@Niedzi Pop me a PM with your details and I'll take a look 👍

Hi Niedzi,

Were you able to revert back to the old plan?

Thanks

Ting