Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel prepay plan?

ARyan

Cancel prepay plan?

Hi, I'm looking to cancel the prepay plan and revert back to my old top up plan? I'm now on 3 prepay 20, but I preferred my old plan which was similar but kept my credit as well.
5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@ARyan Hi there 👋 Let's take a look here. Tell me, when did you change your price plan? I'm guessing your old plan is now a legacy plan which we can't reapply to your account. Why not pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account and check it out?

I have the same problem....I will not top up until plan can be deactivated   I did not request this price plan, I just want to top up and get the credit i pay for...

@Melanie_75632 Hi Melanie, can you clarify what you mean by you did not request this plan? What is the name of the plan you're on now? Have you recently joined Three or did you change your plan? 

Hi yes i joined three around jan this year ... when i have topped up
previously say 20 euro that is the amount of credit i got... easter i
topped up twice same evening to the amount of 40 euro and only had 5 euro
credit... my husband has been with three for quite a while. and does not
have this problem....

@Melanie_75632 Thanks for the details. It sounds like the plan that you're on is our prepay 20 plan. With this plan when you top-up by €20 or more, the €20 is drawn down to activate your plan's allowances. So if you wish to keep credit on your account I would suggest topping up by €10, €15, or any amount greater than €20. 

Your husband is more than likely on our legacy plan of 3Pay which allows him to keep his credit when he top-ups up. This plan is no longer available so it's not possible to be switched to it. If you have any other questions let me know.