Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancelled order

RH

Cancelled order

I ordered a Samsung a40 and received a confirmation email, a few hours later I received another email telling me my order had been cancelled, I did not cancel the order myself, am I to assume that the a40 is no longer in stock and the status has not been updated on the website? Or is there another problem with my order?
11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@RH  Hello 👋 I can certainly help you out here. To access your order I need you to pop me a PM with your order number, full name, address and date of birth. Once I have visibility of the order I can tell you why it was cancelled 👍

MRP
Novice
Novice

I made the online choice of a plan with the purchase of the cell phone, the website was saying that the device was in stock so I made the payment, when I arrived at the store the attendant told me that my registration was refused and guided me to contact by chat and email, I tried both ways but without result, by chat told me a deadline of 24 to 48 hours for confirmation of cancellation via email and 21 days for refund. I wait without answers

@MRP Hi there, have your received an email regarding the cancellation? Can you check all your inbound folders in your email? Let em know.

I didn't receive any email

@MRP Thanks for checking. Can you send me a PM with your full name, number, order reference number, address, and date of birth? 

hando_222
Novice

I got similar. 😕 Twice.

i thought it was a glitch at first so i tried ordering the same phone again because it was still active and not out of stock according to the website as the 1st choice was out of stock.

who can i send my order number and other details to?

@handoo_222, Hi there. I'm sorry to hear that!

We will have a look at this for you, but first have you been in contact with our Customer Experience either on 1913 or messaging? 

thanks for the speedy reply Deborah
before i left that comment i placed the order once more and it went through. got an email confirming dispatch

@hando_222 Great stuff. Out of curiosity, what phone did you go for?