Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Cancelled order

Highlighted
Scout

Cancelled order

I ordered a Samsung a40 and received a confirmation email, a few hours later I received another email telling me my order had been cancelled, I did not cancel the order myself, am I to assume that the a40 is no longer in stock and the status has not been updated on the website? Or is there another problem with my order?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
3 Moderator

Re: Cancelled order

@RH  Hello 👋 I can certainly help you out here. To access your order I need you to pop me a PM with your order number, full name, address and date of birth. Once I have visibility of the order I can tell you why it was cancelled 👍

Highlighted
Scout

I made the online choice of a plan with the purchase of the cell phone, the website was saying that the device was in stock so I made the payment, when I arrived at the store the attendant told me that my registration was refused and guided me to contact by chat and email, I tried both ways but without result, by chat told me a deadline of 24 to 48 hours for confirmation of cancellation via email and 21 days for refund. I wait without answers
Highlighted
3 Community Manager

@MRP Hi there, have your received an email regarding the cancellation? Can you check all your inbound folders in your email? Let em know.

Highlighted
Scout

I didn't receive any email
Highlighted
3 Community Manager

@MRP Thanks for checking. Can you send me a PM with your full name, number, order reference number, address, and date of birth?