Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cannot top up prepay 30

RotundPotato
Investigator

Cannot top up prepay 30

I've been trying all morning to try and top up my prepay 30 sim with zero luck.
Everytime I hit the top up button on the three app it just refuses to let me top up, simply saying that something has gone wrong.
Same thing happens on the website and I've tried contacting live chat with no results four times.

This is beyond unacceptable and I've about had it with Three customer service and if I don't get some proper help soon, I'll be looking elsewhere for my mobile service
5 REPLIES 5
RotundPotato
Investigator

I've also tried using two separate debit cards to top up and three separate devices, no luck.

@RotundPotato Hi there, I'd like to help you out here. Tell me, have you been able to top-up since you posted? If not, what exact error are you getting? A screenshot would be fantastic. Also, have you tried any of our other top-up methods mentioned on Topping Up Made Easy ? Let me know.

I'm not sure how to send a screenshot on this site

Couldn’t figure out how to attack screenshots on here so I’ve uploaded them to imgur.

heres the link to them.

https://imgur.com/a/ZiDw80e

those are the errors I get whenever I try and top up via the my three app or the website and link given to me by live chat.

ive tried to top up on three separate devices with two separate cards, same error occurred.

ive bee trying to top up for three days now this is beyond frustrating.

@RotundPotato Hhhmmmmm that is strange and I'd like to look into it for you. Send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can check your account and get to the bottom of this 👍