Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Changing Address

JMA
Investigator
Investigator

Changing Address

I'm trying to change my address, the one currently there is to a 3 store for some bizzare reason. I can edit my personal details and permissions, but I can't edit my contact or billing address due to no button there to be able to click  on. I want to buy a new phone but I don't want to be sent somewhere I'll won't be able to get.

When I try to purchase the phone and change the address it's going to be sent to from the store location to mine, after partially typing my address, the web page loads an "error: 400" message repeatedly when I try doing this.

The picture below shows that there is no option to click on, the "edit" button that are on the other changable details, to be able to change the address.

Thanks for your time.

no edit button.png

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@JMA Hi there, can you try again today via the website and not the app? Go to My Details > Preferences. I've just tried my own one, and the EDIT button is there. Let me know how it goes. 

@Three_Deborah It was the webpage I was trying this on, the mobile app is extremely unresponsive. There is still no edit button for me. 

The attached photo of the original post was from the webpage.

@JMA Send us on a PM with your full name, number, address as it is, and date of birth. We'll change your address here for you 😊

Hi there, I'm having the same problem here, can you help me, Three_Deborah? Thanks!

@MT0099 I've just replied to your other post asking you to pop me a PM with your details, I can update the address for you then 👌