Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Changing Three plan

SOLVED
kklad87
Investigator

Changing Three plan

Hi, I requested for my plan to be changed from €20 a month to €30 a month but i cant activate it. I am just wondering can you help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Hi, not at all. How I done it was online in my Three. They were an option just under the allowances to change the plan.The error I made was I didnt top up 30 in one go. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Ooops @kklad87, accidents can happen and I get where you're coming from. The plan does need to be topped up by €30 in one go to activate it, I can't do it from here, I wish I could  😔 The good news is that credit you have now will be there for you to use for anything that's outside your plan 👍

That's perfect thanks a million for your help.

I need to change from Prepay 20 to Prepay 30. I cannot figure out how to do this without ordering a new SIM / number. I want to keep my existing SIM/number, and just want to switch from my existing plan to the Prepay 30 plan. How / where on the website can I do this? Any pointers in the right direction would be gratefully received. Apologies for posting to this thread - I could not work out how to create a new thread.

Hi, not at all. How I done it was online in my Three. They were an option just under the allowances to change the plan.The error I made was I didnt top up 30 in one go. Hope this helps.

I will try that now - thank you very much for responding.

No problem at all.