Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Charge details - prepaid account

virgi
Investigator

Charge details - prepaid account

Hello,

I am a pre-paid customer and I would like to have the details of all charges on my account during the last couple of months.

On the 13 of May I have topped up and the balance was €93.19. Then my plan expired and I went to a zero balance. I am aware that part of that was due to out of bundle charges (and a scam - see below), but when I checked the my3 section the details under Extra-charges did not add up: they showed around 17 euro of charges but before the plan expired I had over 50 of credit, so I'm not sure where the rest of the credit went.

On the 23/06 I topped up again, the website was down so I used the link provided on the three homepage. I did not change plan, although I stopped receiving the usual low balance alerts.

I've been victim of a scam recently (see my post on premium texts), and although that incident has been solved and I have asked Three to block all premium text numbers, I would like to rule out any further issues with my Three account before keeping topping up.

I have contacted the customer service and sent 2 emails on the 18/06 and 24/06 to the contact provided by one of your agents, to request a breakdown of all charges but I have never received a reply.

I would really appreciate if you could send me the breakdown of all charges since the top up made on 13 May.

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@virgi Hi there, the usage and charges are available in My3. But pop me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth so that I'll be able to look at your account from here.

Rafael
Investigator

I feel like being a Three customer is a scam by itself.

Just going in circles and not getting answers. Lack of transparency.

Not impressed, to say the least..