Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Charged for data despite having 500MB data plan

Highlighted
Lookout

Charged for data despite having 500MB data plan

On 9th October my €20 topup expired. I had €13.82 credit left so I bought a 500MB add-on. That left me with €8.82 balance. However I noticed today that my balance has gone to €0.

Looking through usage history I was charged €6.06 for 6144kB and €0.51 for 517kB for data on 16th October, but I would still have had data left as my account right now shows I still have 153.8MB remaining.

Why was I charged for this data? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
3 Community Manager

Re: Charged for data despite having 500MB data plan

@BKen Hhhhmmmm that's strange, I'd like to look into this further for you. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling 👌

Highlighted
Scout

This also happened to me, at the start of October, same issue ran out of credit, bought 500mb add-on, it took my credit still. 

I've been through the online chat, they said they resolved this issue but I didn't get my credit back.

Now I cannot even use the data bundle I've paid for, I keep getting a notification to sign in to the 3 network. 

I hope your issue gets resolved, good luck!

Sorry to rant on your thread, I had to get it off my chest, and since I found the same issue here as I had I'm putting this here rather than start my own thread on the same matter.

Highlighted
Scout

See my reply to OP. I have loads of screen shots to show my issue, can you help me too or should I start a new thread?
Highlighted
Lookout

That’s ok. I think this has happened a few times.
Highlighted
Lookout

I PM’d you my details just now thanks
Highlighted
3 Community Manager

@BKen Thanks for that, I've just replied to your PM 👍

@A_C Will you also send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth. I may need to forward these to our tech team, is that ok with you?