Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Check 3 Coverage in Bray, Co Wickjlow

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check 3 Coverage in Bray, Co Wickjlow

Recently people are having difficulty contacting me on my phone. How can I check my 3 coverage. My home phone cannot even contact me.

Regard

Brendan

28 REPLIES 28

Hi Brendan, just checking in with you here. As soon as you have that SIM you can activate it here - 3.ie/f8t5 You know where we are if you need any help with anything else.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

1. I activated the new SIM and set the Mobile Data to 4G but still cannot receive calls.

When I re-set it to 3G I can receive calls.

Still not sorted.

2. The new SIM has no 4 digit unlock code.

Can you help.

Regards

Brendan

Hi Brendan, thanks for the update. Our tech team have been in touch and some of our customers have reported the same thing happening to them.  The good news is that it is in hand and tech are working to resolve it as we speak. If you set your phone to automatic and reboot it then make a call and then test, this has worked for some customers. Let me know how you get on but I'll keep you updated on this right here.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Mon 10am - I tried connecting to 4G again but no luck. Phone only works on 3G.

Please advise.

Regards

Brendan

Hi Brendan, although many of our customers have advised this is resolved and we can see an improvement in services there are still some affected so our tech team are continuing to work on a complete resolution. I will check in with you as soon as I have confirmation that it's back up and running and we can take it from there.  I can open an investigation but I don't think this will help right now as from your description its the same problem that we are aware of and working on. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tues 1/5/18 @ 8.30am - still no service with 4G.

3G works fine.

Regards

Brendan

Cheers Brendan, I've asked for an update on this today and I'll keep in touch with you here. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I checked it today, Wed 2nd May,  and I can now receive calls and messages on both 4G as well as 3G.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Brendan

I'm delighted to hear that Brendan 🙂