Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Complaints process

Karl
Novice

Complaints process

I need to contact a representative of Three who is based in Ireland as I want to start a complaints procedure
Read
11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Karl Good morning and welcome to 3Community. That's not what we like to hear, is there anything I can help you out with here? 

Ye
s there is
My phone is locked to Three network, it has been an absolute nightmare
trying to get any help in unlocking it
I've been lied too, denied a reference number by one of your supervisors
after requesting it, every time I've spoken to any Three rep all they have
done is reply in corporate talk and basically washed their hands of all
responsibility
I'm abroad at present and need to use a temp local sim but can't and it's
effecting my work, I was promised on the 27th that my case would be
escalated which didn't happen
Now I'm being told that instead of waiting 2-10 days it's 2- 10 working
days
To be honest when I return home I'm changing network
Three are treating me with contempt
They really don't believe in customer service

Why even reply if you and your company are just going to ignore my problem
All spin and zero substance
9 days waiting for action and nothing
I would advise no one to have any dealings with Three or their parent company CK Hitchinsons
Their CEO Tim Finnegan is just a money grabber
When I get home I'll be merging my current Three number to my Virgin Media account as they actually understand customer care and service
I've been told it may take up to 14 days to unlock my sim from Three (including weekends)
It's 2021 and the days of sharp practice's and incompetence should be well behind us but not under Tim Finnegan's watch it would seem
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Karl Good morning, I get your frustration and I'd love to turn this around for you and look into your request. I can't make any promises but pop me a PM so I can access your account and unlock code request. I'll need your phone number, full name, address and date of birth along with the IMEI of the phone you'd like to unlock and I'll check into it on my side

Muna_05695
Novice

Good afternoon,

I would like to make complaints regarding international phone call. I was not explained in details as Nepal in not in the list to make phone call and I was charged for international call.

@Muna_05695 Oh no 😲 That's not what I like to hear but thanks for reaching out to us. I'd like to look into this for you here but need more info. What plan do you have? Do you mean this wasn't explained when you bought your plan? Did you get this in-store or online?

Hi I am not happy I have been waiting for a couple of weeks now for my wifi to be installed. I have contacted the online chat three times and by phone. I was told over a week ago it should have been done by Christmas Eve. A week later and still nothing. I need the wifi to work. I also had to return my upgrade as the phone was over heating and that has been with the factory since last Friday. I have not heard anything since. I cannot access my work computer without a phone. This needs to be sorted today

@Shellby I've gotten back to your other post & will look into your query further there. 

Add_38790
Novice

@Karl wrote:
I need to contact a representative of Three who is based in Ireland as I want to start a complaints procedure
Read

Hi,

I had a chat with one of your customer service team members about sending the Three router back to Swords. I send it by post and it came back. I had another chat with another customer service team member and he raised a case and said someone will contact me in 24-48 hr, but nobody did.
This is ridiculous!