Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit Balance

EC1
Novice
Novice

Credit Balance

I topped up on the 12th of May by 20 euro to activate my prepay plan of all I can eat data, unlimited texts, and unlimited three calls. The 28 days is up and I need to top again. I got a message telling me by balance was zero. My balance on the 12th of May was 31 euro. I contacted a customer agent to ask how did I spend 30 euro and they can’t help. According to My3 app my usage data was 7.44, mobile calls 4.92 and text .45 cent. Can you please explain this to me?
10 REPLIES 10
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@EC1 Hi there 👋 Have you recently changed to our newer €20 Prepay plan? Going by your post, your 28-day plan would have run out on the 9th of June, did you get spend alerts related to data? 

Hi,

Yes my 28 days were up. No I didn’t get any spend alerts. I got a text telling me by balance was low. According to my 3 app I spent 7.44 on data, 4.92 on calls and .45 cent on texts. I’m lost as to where the rest of the credit went?

@EC1 How far back are you looking? Can you see your charges from the 12th of May? Let me know. 

15th of May

@EC1 Can you go back to the date you topped up in May? There is an option in My3 that allows you to toggle the dates 👌

No Deborah, that doesn’t work. I’m still only seeing information from the 15th of May.
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@EC1  Hi there 👋 @Three_Deborah has stepped away from her desk for a bit so I'm reading through your query here. Is it that you don't have the option to toggle or that when you toggle the dates it won't allow you to view dates prior to May 15th? 

I don’t have the option to toggle on either the app or the website
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@EC1 Ok, let's take a look into that for you. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll take it from there 😀