Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit has disappeared

SOLVED
AngryDave
Investigator

Credit has disappeared

Hi,

On the 5th of march, I was charged 4 times for a subscription service instead of once. I paid for the service through google play/google pay using my credit. I requested my usage bill for that month and can see the charges present. I've also been in contact with google and the charges are not present on my google pay account. I have attached screenshots of both accounts showing the charges.

Here are screenshots of my bills, and I can provide account details if you need to check my bill officially.

My three usage bill:

Google Pay: https://imgur.com/2oOvbaH.png

I've been in contact with your live chat team at least 8 times they've either been absolutely useless, or the site has had issues.

I've also had credit lost countless times where my 28 day prepay plan has ran out, and with no warning. As a result I use all of my credit on your extortionate data prices. It's completely unacceptable that you will give me a text reminder that my plan is about to run out one month, and not the next.

I'm honestly getting so sick of this network and if this issue isn't resolved, I'll be changing network

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
AngryDave
Investigator

An update for anyone seeking similar help.

It's been almost 2 months since I've posted here and still had no resolution. I get a text every once and a while saying my query is still under investigation and I'll be contacted when it is resolved. I've gotten this text 8 times so far. I have my doubts.

I'll be changing network as soon as I can get my phone unlocked. 48 seem to have a great deal. Gluck

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@AngryDave Any of your Community Mods here will look into this for you, Dave 👌 We'd hate to lose you as a customer and perhaps, we can turn this around for you. Of course, access to your account is needed to look at the charges and possibly open an investigation on your behalf. 

About your 28-day plan expiring, while we endeavour to send texts to remind you every month to top-up, these aren't a guaranteed service. In saying that, I'd like to follow up on that too. Again, this can be done, once we have all your details in PM ( full name, number, address and date of birth) Did you know that you can schedule a top-up for every 28-days? It takes the work out of remembering to do this 😊 

Thanks for the reply. I have sent you a PM with my relevant details.
AngryDave
Investigator

An update for anyone seeking similar help.

It's been almost 2 months since I've posted here and still had no resolution. I get a text every once and a while saying my query is still under investigation and I'll be contacted when it is resolved. I've gotten this text 8 times so far. I have my doubts.

I'll be changing network as soon as I can get my phone unlocked. 48 seem to have a great deal. Gluck

That happened to me today. My balance just disappeared.  

I topped up €10 on 05/01/23.

Used €5 on  the same day, sou my balance was €5.

Today, 07/01/23 I topped up €15 so my balance  would  be €20 and my 20-euro plan would start.  But as the €5 disappeared,  my balance turned out to be 15€. I topped up €10 more and my balance became €22.98 for some reason.  So, I had the enough $ on balance, but my plan didn't commence.  For some reason my balance  became 0 again and I had no balance and no connection. 

I had to top up €20 again  and then  it worked.  My balance should  be €30, because I topped up €55 in total, and used €25, but it is €0.

@Tiago_Andre  Hi Tiago, to activate your plan you need to top-up by €20 in one go. If you top-up by smaller amounts to bring your balance up to €20 it won't activate your plan.

When you did your first top-up of €15 if your previous plan had already ended then your balance would have been used on out-of-allowance charges. Let's say for example your previous €20 top-up was done on the 8th of December, your plan would be active for 28 days until the 5th of January. For each top-up below €20 on/after the 5th this would have been added to your balance & you'd be charged per call, text, & MB of data used. 

When you topped up by €20 this activated your plan allowance, the top-up was 'drawn down' it wasn't added to your balance but you were given your full plan allowances. If you have any questions let me know. 

I'll top up 20 € in one go from now on.

But the explanation  of out of allowances doesn't fit my case. Because I went to bed with €22.98 balance and  no internet, and woke up with no internet and no balance. I didn't  send any sms, not make call during the night as I was sleeping. 

@Tiago_Andre Can I get you to log into your My3 account & you'll see an option called 'View Events'. From there you'll see all your call, texts, & data changes. When you went to bed if your mobile data was turned on even if you weren't actively using it, it would still be working in the background.