Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit not appearing

Louise2020
Novice

Credit not appearing

To whom it may concern,

I topped up today and received a text confirming the top up however I received another text stating my credit is low 20 minutes later. I'm trying to use the internet app on my phone but I'm being asked to sign in to the 3 network?

I logged into My3 again and its now saying my balance is 0 - I have only checked my voicemail and sent a message on messenger and the 10 euro has disappeared.

Please fix the issue.

10 REPLIES 10
PaulL
Novice

I had the exact same issue with last month top up and I'm having another similar issue with this months top up which I got last night I think three is just going down hill

@Louise2020 @PaulL Hello there 👋 let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, what price plan are you both on? It may be that your credit is being deducted for your price plan benefits. Let me know  👍

I am currently on the plan 3 Prepay 20 which was normally a 20 euro charge
for the unlimited data however I had opted for a promotional offer of 10
euro for the unlimited data. It seemed the promotion ended as with topping
up by the yen euro on Satruday I did not have unlimited bdata although on
my 3 account it shows under the data events that the data is unlimited. If
it is the case that the promotion has ended

@Louise2020 Hello 👋 I'd like to help you out here. The half-price promotion on some of our Prepay plans ended on October 31st. If you are on 3 Prepay 20 then a €20 top-up will activate all the fantastic benefits for you, including your data 👍

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your response.

Originally when I was on this plan when I topped up by 20 euro I kept the
20 euro whereas recently it was taken in one go.

When did this change and when did Three contact customers to inform them of
this change ?

Regards

Louise

@Louise2020 3 Prepay 20 always had the credit deducted for the plan benefits. Maybe you were on a different plan previously? Did you change to 3 Prepay 20 recently?

Hi Laura

I've been paying 20 euro per month for years now but it was never deducted
in one go.

Where do I find information on my plan and any previous plans including
dates?

Do Three have any current plans where you keep the credit and it also
includes the unlimited data?

Regards

Louise

@Louise2020 On our current plans the credit is deducted for the plan benefits. Check out How to: Choose a Prepay plan for more info on 3 Prepay 15, 3 Prepay 20 and 3 Prepay 30. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll check when your plan was changed 👍

Hi Laura

How do I send a private message to a Three agent?

Regards

Louise