Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit on prepay data plan but no data

AdrianM
Investigator

Credit on prepay data plan but no data

I have topped up €50 and can see that in my balance of credit but still have no available data. Why is that?
7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@AdrianM Hi there, first, do you have a Prepay phone or broadband account? For our legacy broadband accounts, you need to by a pass/add on for the data allowance. Have a look at our 3MadeEasy blog with info about Prepay legacy plans 👉 click here 

I have a three pre pay data only sim that I use in a wireless dongle. It shows a credit of 49.91 euro but no available data

@AdrianM Thanks for that, sounds like a Prepay legacy broadband account. Have you checked your My3 for available add-ons? 

I only bought this sim in July so not an old account and have topped up successfully before. Technically My3 shows 2 sims (bought together) but neither with data and the account in credit

@AdrianM Super, going by that you have our 3 Mbb Prepay plan which needs a top-up of €30, the €30 is deducted automatically and you get 30 GB of data. It's strange that the €30 was deducted. Can you send me your details by PM >👉 name, broadband number, address and date of birth? 

I worked out that I needed to physicaly make a 30 euro payment and now have data - however I have a credit of 49 .91 on the account. Can this be refunded or used in some way?
the account info is
xxx - *personal details edited by Mod

@AdrianM Will you send me a PM with your details please? You posted them publicly here, so I had to delete them for your security. Remember, this is a public forum and anybody can see 

😊