Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit purchased from website wont work in plan?

Susan87

Credit purchased from website wont work in plan?

Hi guys, topped up the my3 account with 20 euro this morning and i couldnt get my monthly plan to work.

Spoke to a advisor on chat who basically said , i did the top up wrong and its my fault he cant set up a plan from his side with the credit on my account.

Advised to use it to make phone calls as usual usage or donate it to charity?? Oh i would not be refunded.

I asked him for customer services number, contacted them and was basically fobbed off by the agent he told me just to use the credit for outside plan usage?? If i didnt want the 3 plan i would have done this myself no bother dont understand why i cant use the credit to set up a plan, they did it last time for me. Not user friendly at all, they made me feel stupid as i cannot use the plan top as they would like me too, very disappointed with this service.

Can anybody help , advise me or direct me how to set up my phone plan with this credit. Thanks so much Susan

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Susan87  Hi there 👋 I'd like to take a look at this for you. Pop me a PM with your mobile number along with your full name, address and date of birth and we'll take it from there 👌