Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit purged

two
Investigator
Investigator

Credit purged

It's happening again and again, year after year. I spoke here last year with "Three_Deborah1", "Three_Susan" and "Three_Rachel" and it was resolved but who to talk to now? The forum has changed its subdomain so last year's posts are not accessible. I tried contacting "Three_Susan" by PM but she's apparently not been online for a while. "Three_Deborah1" doesn't seem to exist. Should I contact "Three_Rachel" or who's on duty today? Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@two  Hi there 👋 I've just picked up and replied to your PM 👌

two
Investigator
Investigator

Any news, Laura?

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@two  Hiya 👋 have you received any updates by text message? If not, pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) as it's been a while since we chatted and I'll take a look into the investigation for you 👍

two
Investigator
Investigator

So how am I supposed to use my phone with a zero balance? You took €49.38 more than a month ago for nothing and still keep investigating your own wrongdoings? You want to disconnect me for non-usage because you keep purging my credit? Sorry, I don't get it.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@two Hi there, pop me a PM with your details and I'll take a look into the investigation for you 💪

two
Investigator
Investigator

Laura, I sent you countless messages and you just tell me the same over and over again. Now, your private messaging subsystem got broken in the last couple of weeks so I don't know how to use it. I tried replying to your old message but the old URLs do not resolve well anymore (old in a sense of weeks, I know that last year's URLs were intentionally scrapped). In fact, your PMs look like a bad experiment now. I don't even know what "Turn on batch processing" might mean. But, as I said, even replying to a message is a nightmare now.

two
Investigator
Investigator

Please, Laura, don't pee me off in private, let's do it in public instead.

Ask me what you want here because in our private chat I'm tired repeating all the same information since June 2nd. If we put it all here it won't be as easy for you to say "I understand and I'll do my best to resolve this for you. Remind me of your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll go from there".

It will be visible for all, forever. Or until Three decides to cleanse its conscience again and start a brand new forum from scratch.

For starters, my phone is (xxx) xxxxxxx. Other information will follow here if it's not sufficient for you to finally get the ball rolling.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@two  I'm here to help and answer your questions. I'm sorry you feel annoyed. In PM I asked you to confirm your personal details which can't be done publicly. Once that's done I'm happy to take the conversation back to the public forum. I have edited your post to remove your number for your personal security, remember this is a public forum and your number has been displayed for all to see
two
Investigator
Investigator

I know what I'm doing, and what you are doing, too. You want to deactivate me for non-usage because I have no credit. And whenever I topup, you just purge my credit. My details were provided twice to you personally, on 17/06/2020 and 02/06/2020. If you pretend you don't remember them or can't retrieve from PM, I offer to publish it here. I have nothing to be afraid of. I know that Comreg is bought but I'll make another buzz if you insist.