Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Data Usage being charged despite having allowance

SOLVED
jaypeal
Investigator

Data Usage being charged despite having allowance

Hi

I was bieng charged for data usage when within allowance.

This first happened on 26 september 2020 and I went the chat route and it was successfully  solved with the charged credit about €12 was returned to my account.

Well it happened againg on 9 October 2020.  This time about €20 was charged, so I have very litte credit left.

Please could you look into this.  Why did it happened to me again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@jaypeal Hello there 👋 let's take a look at this for you. Do you have a data bundle or is data included in your plan? Can you see that you have an active plan or bundle on My3? Let me know 👍

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@jaypeal Hello there 👋 let's take a look at this for you. Do you have a data bundle or is data included in your plan? Can you see that you have an active plan or bundle on My3? Let me know 👍

Yes, 

I bought 500mb addon, and it did not expire or used up when I was charged for data usage 

1. on 26/09/2020.  This was resolved one week later and my credit was reimbursed.

2. on 09/10 and 10/10.  This is not resolved.

I thought after the 26/09 resolution, this will not happen again.  Well it happened again.

I see a few other customers are having the same issue, from their posts.

@jaypeal thanks for getting back to me. I definitely want to look into this further so will you send me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth? That way I can access your account. I may also need to send these details to our tech team if that's ok with you? Let me know 👌