Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Deezer Payment Failed

DeezerSimon
Investigator

Deezer Payment Failed

Help please.  I got a message from 51500 that I was unsubscribed by deezer.  I have had this linked to my pay as i go account for 2 + years.  I rang deezer, and they said all is ok on their side.  They requested the payment of the deezer premium on the 9th as normal and it failed.  Yet there is 19eur in my account and the money has come out automatically every month previously.

Deezer say my subscription is ok.

I did web chat but the agent did not know how to resolve.  I rang 1913 and the systmes were down.  Can someone tell me how to reinstate the deezer account to pay from my credit.  I have received no change in my terms of service as to why it might be refused.

21 REPLIES 21
foxnathan44
Investigator

Hi,
I had the exact same problem today. I also have enough credit in my account for the subscription fee to be taken. Any help with this would be appreciated.

@foxnathan44 and @DeezerSimon Hi there, has this been sorted for already? If not, can you both send me a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth? That way I'll be able to look into this for you. 

I have this issue too. I got a text message from 51500 stating:
"FreeMsg: You are now unsubscribed, if you have any queries please contact customer services on: 01 6572534"

I have lots of phone credit on my account, plenty for the monthly €9.99 to Deezer which has been working fine for 2+ years.

Can Three please look into this ASAP?

Hi all, anyone who is experiencing this with their Deezer subscription, can you please send us a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? It'd be great if you include your balance at the time of the reoccurring charge, plus the time and date of the text from 51500. We'll take it from there then 👍

@JJOnne 

Has anyone got this resolved?

Hi all,

Thanks for all the details in PM. I've linked in with both our tech team and Deezer support. I'll come back here as soon as I have an update 👍

No, no resolution to this issue yet for me. It's been gone for me since Monday 13th July and no word back yet from Three. Very annoying. Seems to have only affected some people also.

No reply since the day they told me a case has been raised. 

I'm not over a week without premium now its dreadful having standard package. 

very same prob with me over 100euro credit at time of text message saying ive been unsubscribed been on to 3 with my details waiting to hear back since wed 15th july