Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Deezer Payment Failed

DeezerSimon
Investigator

Deezer Payment Failed

Help please.  I got a message from 51500 that I was unsubscribed by deezer.  I have had this linked to my pay as i go account for 2 + years.  I rang deezer, and they said all is ok on their side.  They requested the payment of the deezer premium on the 9th as normal and it failed.  Yet there is 19eur in my account and the money has come out automatically every month previously.

Deezer say my subscription is ok.

I did web chat but the agent did not know how to resolve.  I rang 1913 and the systmes were down.  Can someone tell me how to reinstate the deezer account to pay from my credit.  I have received no change in my terms of service as to why it might be refused.

21 REPLIES 21

Ditto on this. I am definitely migrating away from Deezer and probably leaving Three too, though I get the feeling it won't bother them too much. Very disappointing.

Yeh i will be off to Spotify too. It's better than Deezer only reason i kept it is because it was on the work phone bill. Deezers flow was all over the shop too so hopefully Spotify is better for random.