Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Deezer subscription lapsed by accident

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deezer subscription lapsed by accident

I let my deezer subscription lapse by accident. It won't let me register again on three.ie/deezer. How do I set it up again?
11 REPLIES 11
Brogan
Maestro

Hi thetwangman, what is happening when you try to sign up again? What was the previous subscription you were signed up to? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get a message saying I am not eligible for the special offer which makes sense as I have already availed of it. I got 6 months free already and then I started paying €9.99 per month. My subscription was lapsed/cancelled of Friday because it didn't have enough credit. I just want to set it up again. I am not looking for 3 months free. Is 01 657 2534 the correct number for the Deezer Team? It doesn't ring.

You can get in touch with them by email at this link http://bit.ly/2r82fqA 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I already tried that. They told me to contact my Mobile provider.

We can't reconnect Deezer accounts here, we have no access to them.  You would have to follow up with them. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deezer refer me back the Three. Do you have a 'Deezer Team'? I was given a number on Saturday but it doesn't ring.

We don't have a Deezer team. If the subscription is cancelled then there isn't a way to get it set up using credit again, it would have to be by card. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's unfortunate. Using my spare credit was a handy way of paying. It really isn't worth €9.99 otherwise. Anyhow, I see Vodaphone have a good offer on Spotify as a pay as you go add-on for €5 so all is not lost.

If you need help with anything else you can get back to us here.